Wednesday, December 29, 2010

wonderful evening.






what a nice view !
as we promised to go somewhere,
we finally went to somewhere in antara gapi.

fatin fetched me up at 5.00 p.m and kak ein afterwards.
then, we went there with our " pisang goreng " that bought by fatin.
we were talking along the way, shared the stories, experiences and so on.
with the nice view, i felt so happy to be around these two girls.

thank God and thanks fatin and kak ein for this wonderful evening,
i wish we could spend time together like we had today.

suddenly,
i recall the dream i had last night. lol. what i could say it was quite wonderful,
but not so wonderful. ah! you got my point la.
i had dream that i met him in a bus 
( i'm not sure whether it was metro bus or rapid kl, so don't ask me. lol )
but we were in the bus that for sure !

by that time, i was already in the bus.
while waiting the bus dropped me at somewhere,
i found he walked to me and i thought he will sit next to me,
so, i just took my stuff , put on my lap,
but then he just looked at me and sat next to another passenger.



i was like quite embarrassed la kan but i just let him be
because i knew there was no points to curse anyway.lol.
so, when i woke up, i just wondered why he always emerged in my dream
though i recited prayer before i plonk myself on the bed.
OMG !

never mind ! but, but like it !
i hope he will emerge in my dream again and over again.
i know it sounds so " gatal " but it's just a dream.
although it's just dream that's enough make a " gedik " smiles across on face.
hahaha. whatever !

no matter how cool the dream is,
let's face the reality.
i still haunting by my results. i hope it will be okay.
ya Allah, please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment