Thursday, December 30, 2010

some space.



almost every single day i feel worry about my results. yeah. everyday. i don't know what to do.
but since akak ein used to advise me to be relax and trying to accept the truth or fate,
 now, i feel little bit relax.
thanks kak ein ! now.. i'm able to chase my anxious away. thank God. i just leave it to Allah and
 i hope my results will be okay. amiin.

" stop worry about past and don't fear of the future "
i like the phrase above

start from now on, i just want to focus on what i'm going to do !

i think in a relationship or friendship we need to give some space to our friends or boyfriend or boyfriends.
how about you ? 

i think we should stop call / text / meet up each other. 
i just want to give you some space, so that you can enjoy your life.
don't worry about me yaw ! if you think that you need me as your friend
come and see me.



although the feeling of " i-miss-you " engulf both of us,
just let it be, how much time do you need ? an hour, a month, or a year ?
just take your sweet time. i understand that you may be so boring with me.
i never put the blame on you and now.. it's time i will let go you, sweetheart !





i miss my schoolmates already ! babe, how are you doing ?
i hope we could meet up someday yeah. take care of yourself !

convocation day !

 

full of love,
sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment