Monday, December 27, 2010

hey everybody!



hey everybody !
here i am , i just wanna  share something about my life.
well, i think it's fun share to something with friends.
in fact, i do love my friends and i just wish i could be a good friend to others.

actually, i just sat for my STPM examination which it's very important to me
and also my future. i hope i could get good results.
okay, just put it aside.



now, let's talk school life.
do you think that our school life is the best moment ever ?
well, personally.. i think school life is the best moment . lots of friends.
friends and teachers that have taught me what is the meaning of life.

well, special thanks to
 my schoolmates,
 classmates,
teachers,
 buyong and the gang
for the memories.
to be specific, i'll continue later. yeah!


p/s : advance apologize from me if there have grammatical error yaw !
anyhoo, i do love English.

No comments:

Post a Comment